Inside my head is a Blog that comes from the heart. Whether it is me just kicking back a brew and spilling the story of my life onto this virtual journal than so be it, this is me, this is who I am.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

"Podcasts"
I think podcasts can be a cool thing. However, I believe that in order for podcaasts, both audio and video, to become a really useful thing, we are going to have to filter who and what sort of material can go online. I made a podcast yesterday about making a podcast, so if the wrong sort of person was to listen to it and actually find the parts of the podcast that actually make sense, then they would be able to make their own podcast and that would suck. What if a crazy person had a podcast about what went on inside his head, people could listen to it and who knows, maybe they would start to go a little crazy listening to it. Just an example, I'm not sure that it even matters. In my opinion a podcast is the same thing as a blog. A person with good intent can make great blog that really has something of any sort of value to it, while other people, like myself, can just rant and say whatever comes next while typing on the keyboard. I get to transcribe my thoughts in hopes that someone reads them, but in all actuality and complete honesty, I am not a real big blogger. I think I just help eat up megabytes online. Google can afford it but I do my part of hosting most of my content so I can leave Google's servers less full so someone with some honest content can go ahead and upload that!!

-Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home