Inside my head is a Blog that comes from the heart. Whether it is me just kicking back a brew and spilling the story of my life onto this virtual journal than so be it, this is me, this is who I am.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

So in honer of street art and my purchasing of the exciting book "Street Art" - the spray files by Louis Bou, I am now turning my blog into a Web 2.0 Spray file. If I find some cool, excellent street art, then I am going to post it so others can enjoy it, as I do. I find that to make real good street art takes the same sort of talent that a tattoo artist exemplifies. So in homage to these great artists I give you my blog in the style of street art!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home