Inside my head is a Blog that comes from the heart. Whether it is me just kicking back a brew and spilling the story of my life onto this virtual journal than so be it, this is me, this is who I am.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hey all you out in the blog-o-sphere. Today I come at you talking about what a podcast is and how to make a podcast in my feature episode: Making A Podcast - While Making a Podcast. Roughly speakin' this podcast is a podcast about making a podcast while actually putting together the podcast that you are listening to. Cleaver. I know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ravi said...

Jake says, "A little drawn out. I zoned out..."

Billy says, "Music was too loud."

Ryan, "Could only hear certain words. Enhanced effect..."

Scott replies, "Becomes a trip..."

5:39 AM

 
Blogger Ravi said...

Ravi says:
-- Better intro needed, more immediate
-- Voice quality filtered; I like!
-- Music... a bit repetitive, almost tortuous. Try ducking down, varying themes.
-- Would help if more scripted; help the user to stay focused. Consider editing down.
-- Good description of process halfway; consider breaking into multiple episodes at these breaks.
-- "Optimize Publicize Monetize" incantations are great!
-- Keyboard noises sound great.
-- Blog post; add image.
-- Consider an enhanced podcast version?

Your assignment: Try to trim this down or do another one using these suggestions.

5:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home